Real So Cal soccer club is hosting their 4th annual Invitational Soccer Tournament on January 16th through 18th, 2010. Locations are: Pierce College, Woodland Hills & Cal State University, Northridge. Also for GU12 Crespi High School.
The schedule is not yet posted. Since they are using the demosphere software, there is no way for me to “reverse engineer” where the schedule will be until they let me have a peek. As such, I don’t know which venue we will be using. I’ve found a field map for Pierce college, the link for CSU Northridge is blank. Crespi HS is not even listed as a venue.
Crespi High School (Bracket): 5031 Alonzo Ave, Encino, CA 91316
Cal State University-Northridge (Bracket): Lindley Avenue and Plummer St (approx), Los Angeles, CA 91325. The address provided by the tournament is several blocks south of all fields and parking, but on a major road. I created a map of the fields. UPDATED 1/12/2010 11AM18111 Nordhoff St Northridge, CA 91330
Map of CSUN Fields
Here is a link to the rules as posted on the RSC website
- Win=6; Tie=2; 1 for each goal (max=3); 1 for shutout
- 25min (bracket & SF) / 30min F
- OT(Semi & Final) 2- 5min
In the event of a tie in points at the end of bracket play, the teams to advance will be determined as follows:
- The winner in head to head competition.
- Goal differential. (maximum differential +3 per game)
- Fewest goals against.
- Most goals for.
- Most total wins.
- Most shut outs.
- If a tie still exists after steps 1 through 6, FIFA Penalty Kicks From the Mark, will be taken fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled start of the appropriate Quarter-Final or Semi-Final game.
- If a three-way tie exists within a bracket after steps 1 through 6, a three-way coin flip will be conducted. The teams that tie in the coin flip will compete in FIFA Penalty Kicks From the Mark to eliminate one team prior to proceeding to FIFA Penalty Kicks From the Mark with the third team. The coin flip and time of the FIFA Penalty Kicks will be thirty (30) minutes prior to the Quarter-Final or Semi-Final games.