Mustang Stampede Classic Girls 2010 will be held beginning Friday, August 6th and
ending on Sunday, August 8th. The games are shown on our Calendar page (includes links to field maps etc.) Our first game is at 8:30 on Friday. All bracket games for our age are played at the same time. All games on turf. Here is a link to our schedule (it has changed once and may change again).
Bracket assignment (scroll down to U13 Premier, bracket “C”)
||FWU Reign Purple
||DVP MTV turf
||Win B: SoCal Blues
||#2 C: SCSC Green
|| MSC Lwr
|| MSC Up
A. Sycamore Valley Park
2101 Holbrook Dr, Danville, CA 94526
B. Diablo Vista Park
Tassajara Ranch Drive & Crow Canyon Rd, Danville, CA 94526
C. Fallon Sports Park
Gleason Dr & Fallon Rd, Dublin, CA 94568
D. Mustang Soccer Complex
4680 Camino Tassajara Danville, CA 94506
View Larger Map
click to expand
Teams will be awarded points on the following basis:
* Three (3) points for each Win
* One (1) points for each Tie
* Zero (0) points for each Loss
* Zero (0) point for each goal scored.
* Zero (0) point for each shutout
* MINUS ONE (-1) FOR EACH PLAYER OR COACH EJECTED
* A scoreless tie (0-0) will be scored as 1 point for each team (1 for tie, 0 for shutout).
In the event of a tie in points at the end of bracket play; the teams to advance will be determined as follows:
* The winner in head-to-head competition.
* Fewest goals against.
* Goal differential (maximum 3 goals per game).
* Most total wins.
* Most shut outs.
* If a tie still exists after steps 1 through 5, FIFA Penalty Kicks will be taken fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled start of the Semifinal game.
* If a three-way tie exists within a bracket after steps 1 through 5, a three-way coin flip will be conducted. The teams that tie in the coin flip will compete in FIFA Penalty Kicks to eliminate one team prior to proceeding to FIFA Penalty Kicks with the third team. The coin flip and time of the FIFA Penalty Kicks will be determined at the fields.
If ties exist in the determination of a wild card team, criteria 2 through 7 will be applied.
Home Team, Jerseys & Game Balls
The Home Team will be the team, which appears first on the game schedule. The Home Team will be required to switch to alternate jerseys to accommodate a color conflict as declared by the referee. If the Home Team cannot supply alternate jerseys, the Home Team will forfeit the game.
Teams will play from the same side of the field, with the Fans on opposing sides.
Game balls will be provided for the tournament. However, in the event that a game ball is required (i.e., game balls are not available), the Home Team will supply the game ball subject to referee approval.
on their site
Print This Post